Secrets of India’s Valerian & Ginger capsule is an exclusive line of premium-quality, natural source products that use only the finest, purest and most potent ingredients.
Benefits of Valerian:
- Promotes better sleep: Valerian is well-known for its sedative qualities. It is also famous for the ability to relax the central nervous system and the smooth muscle groups. For decades, it has been used as a sleeping aid, especially in cases which excitation or nervousness make it difficult to fall into sleep. Despite being a complex herb with over 120 chemical component found, it has not been found to cause any negative side effects with moderate use. Valerian does not impair driving ability and produces no morning hangover effect. It is a gentle relaxant and an effective sleep aid.
- Improves insomnia: Valerian is calming without without being too much of a sedative. Plus, it is virtually non-addictive. It is a valuable treatment for insomnia, thanks to the sedative effect of the Valerian extract and the Isovaleric acid. Studies have shown that Valerian extract can reduce the amount of time it takes to fall asleep. Meanwhile, it does not change the normal stages of sleep. Further research suggested that they have a calming effect on agitated people, and stimulant effect in cases of fatigue.
- Relieves cramps of involuntary muscle: in Europe, Valerian is used as antispasmodic. Particularly for abdominal cramps due to nervousness; and for uterine cramps and menstrual agitation. It helps relieve menstruation pains; and it can be of benefit in migraine and rheumatic pain. It may also be applied on spot, as a treatment for cramps and other muscle tensions.
- Reduces stress and anxiety: Valerian can be used as a mild tranquillizer for people with emotional stress. Much as anti-anxiety drugs are prescribed, Valerian has been prescribed for exhaustion. In some cases, doctors and psychologists tried to use the herb to help a patient off anti-depressants.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Reduces menstrual pain: researches show that taking ginger in the first days of menstrual periods can reduce the pain. It seems to work about as well as the medications with ibuprofen or mefenamic acid.
- Reduces morning sickness: taking ginger seems to reduce nausea and vomiting in some pregnant women. But it might work slower or not as well as some drugs used for nausea. Also, taking any herb or medication during pregnancy is a big decision. Before taking ginger, be sure to discuss the possible risks with your healthcare provider.
- Improves osteoarthritis: researches show that taking ginger can reduce pain in case of osteoarthritis. Some research has compared ginger to medications such as ibuprofen. In one study, taking 500 mg of ginger extract twice daily worked as well as 400 mg of ibuprofen three times daily for hip and knee pain related to arthritis. It also suggested that, in people with knee pain, a massage therapy using an oil containing ginger and orange reduce stiffness and pain.
- Helps nausea and vomiting after surgery: taking 1 to 1.5 gram of ginger before surgery helps reduce nausea and vomiting. One study found ginger reduced nausea and vomiting by 38%. Also, for about 80% of patients, applying 5% ginger oil to their wrists before surgery seems to prevent nausea. Yet, taking ginger by mouth might not reduce nausea and vomiting in the period of 3-6 hours after surgery. Plus, ginger may not have additive effects when used with medications for same issue.
- Decreases dizziness: taking ginger seems to reduce the symptoms of dizziness, including nausea .
How to use?
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals. Secrets of India’s Valerian & Ginger capsules are cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Secrets of India’s Valerian & Ginger capsules is an organic and natural product. No Parabens. No Silicones. No Mineral Oils. No Artificial Colourants. No unnecessary chemicals, just Nature’s goodness.